Residential Inspections for Buyers
Shamrock inspections are more than just a check list
We encourage buyers to accompany our inspectors, so you know exactly what you're buying. You get on-the-spot reporting of the property's condition and tips for ongoing maintenance. Shamrock's knowledgeable inspectors will answer your questions about house systems, components and repairs. After the inspection, you will receive a detailed, 30-40 page report that includes color photos, and addresses the overall condition of the property, major concerns, safety issues and repair items, along with helpful home preservation tips. This custom report can also serve as an accurate historical reference of the home's condition and ongoing maintenance.
Inspection reports will be emailed to you by our team at Shamrock by Noon the next business day following your inspection.
Residential property inspections include:
- Siding and trim
- Roof system, chimney flues and vents
- Gutters and downspouts
- Landscaping and drainage
- Driveways, patios, porches and decks
- Basement, structure and foundation
- Walls, floors, ceilings and windows.
- Attic, including visible roof sheathing, framing, insulation and ventilation
- Electrical system, including service panel, service entrance, grounding, visible wires, and random testing of outlets and light fixtures
- Plumbing system, including functional flow and distribution of water supply, fixtures, faucets, interior drain and waste systems, hot water system, chimney, flues and vents
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
In addition to buyer inspections, Shamrock also conducts:
- Review Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Building Warranty Inspections
- Radon Testing
Tip: Stay on top of home maintenance with a Review Inspection from Shamrock
Inspections are not just for buyers and sellers. Our inspectors can conduct a Review Inspection of your property anytime to identify maintenance issues, so you can keep your property in tip top condition. It's like a tune up for your home.